Last Updated on April 5, 2020 by Elevate Digital
Great news for SMB’s who run (or at least have run) Google Ads Campaigns 🙌
Google announced yesterday they will be giving away $340 million in Ad Credits to all SMB’s who have had an active account over the past year.
But it’s not just SMB’s…
Google’s CEO, Sundar Pichai announced they would be donating in excess of $800 million in ad credits to help both government organisations and small businesses in response to the COVID-19 crisis.
In a blog published on Friday, Sundar confirmed the following additional commitments as part of this fund:
- $250 million in ad grants for the World Health Organization (WHO) and more than 100 government agencies globally. This is to help them provide critical information on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- A $200 million fund that will support NGOs and financial institutions around the world. This is to help provide small businesses who are struggling as a result of COVID-19 to gain access to capital.
- A pool of $20 million worth of Google Cloud credits to any academic institutions and researchers who are helping to tackle COVID-19.
- Further support and investment in helping suppliers with the production of face masks and other personal protective equipment.
It’s not yet clear if this will be limited to a certain amount of ad spend but Google have said they will be sending credits out over the next couple of months.
So if you’ve opened or used your Google Ads account over the past year, keep an eye on your inbox!
But if you haven’t yet used Google Ads in your marketing, it’s still worth keep an eye out!
Google frequently offer incentives for new customers and with an influx of new businesses transitioning to the online space; They’ll likely want a piece of the action!
Need Help Creating An Online Marketing Strategy?
If your business has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, we’re here to help! Book your FREE digital review today and we’ll record you a 10 minute video with some suggestions on how you could create a digital marketing strategy to increase your traffic, leads and sales!
- How To Create A Legendary Marketing Team In 2022 - October 10, 2022
- Which Ad Platform Is Best In 2022 - May 17, 2022
- What Is Digital PR & How To Use It To Grow Your Business - August 22, 2021